“Get2Creative developed a national conference guide book for our Golf Galaxy brand. We had a specific creative concept for the guide and they transformed it into the perfect yardage book that exceeded the expectations of our corporate team and store managers and followed our brand standards. Mary and Deborah were both easy to work with, met all of our deadlines and we look forward to working with them again on our next project. “
Monica Borowski, Manager Store Communications
Get2Creative was created in July, 2000, by Mary DeBonis and Deborah Feingold, two marketing professionals dedicated to achieving their clients’ business objectives. Mary and Deborah held successful careers at Wyndham Worldwide (Cendant Corporation) for more than a decade and today they offer clients a wide range of creative services including websites, logos and brand identity, company brochures and collateral, publicity and media, event marketing, marketing research, electronic marketing and social media. They also create custom marketing plans for their clients to help them achieve their business objectives.
From small businesses to large corporations, they can provide the resources necessary to increase brand awareness and build profitability. Get2Creative serves a wide range of clients including residential and commercial real estate and home warranties, franchise businesses and consulting, non-profit organizations, hotels and restaurants/cafes, sporting goods retailers, packaged goods, medical/dental and counseling/therapy practices, education, holistic businesses, executive search firms, and accounting and financial services businesses—and many more. We can help you, too!
Mary DeBonis | Partner
Mary served 12 years at Wyndham Worldwide (Cendant), the world’s leading franchisor of hotels, real estate, car rentals and timeshare. During that time, she held the respected positions of Marketing Director for Ramada and Howard Johnson hotel brands, Preferred Alliance Director for Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corporation and Preferred Alliance Director for Wyndham (Cendant). In these roles, Mary was known for her professionalism, commitment to meeting deadlines, effective marketing strategies, creative copywriting, as well as managing a wide range of business relationships.
Examples of Mary’s successes include:
- Managed the marketing strategies and relationships of key Wyndham (Cendant) Preferred Alliance partners including ADT, Kodak, AT&T, DirecTV, and Lexmark.
- Directed the Kids Go HoJo promotion for Howard Johnson for seven years and achieved the prestigious C.O.S.P.A. Award for best traffic-generating promotion featuring the Little Rascals. Mary accepted the award alongside Little Rascal, Spanky McFarland.
- Directed the marketing and communications for Ramada’s national family and business promotions.
- Created promotional training videos including scriptwriting, acting, production, and editing, for the hotel managers, employees and franchisees.
- Established cooperative partnerships with SEGA, American Express, and Continental Airlines to expand the impact and budget for the brand’s national promotions.
- Developed the marketing and communications for more than 30 Preferred Alliance Programs for all of the COLDWELL BANKER broker/owners and sales associates. Mary also established a focus group within the Preferred Client Group to evaluate and track the success of the programs.
Prior to Wyndham (Cendant), Mary was employed with Prime Hospitality (NJ) and Food Enterprises (NJ). Mary attended George Washington University in Washington, DC and graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.S. degree in Marketing and Management from Montclair State University in Upper Montclair, NJ. Today, she lives in West Caldwell, NJ with her husband and two children.
Deborah Feingold | Partner
Deborah held diversified marketing positions at Wyndham Worldwide (Cendant) for a decade. She specialized in both the hospitality and real estate divisions and was known for “thinking outside the box.” As Preferred Alliance Director for Century 21 Real Estate Corporation, Deborah was responsible for overseeing the national programs directed at tens of thousands of brokers, sales associates and consumers.
Prior to this position, Deborah successfully managed the hospitality marketing efforts for the Supplier Services division and was instrumental in the development of the Preferred Alliance value-added concept.
Examples of Deborah’s successes include:
- Responsible for the success of the Century 21 Preferred Alliance Programs, including development of a new identity, “Connections,” used by the CENTURY 21 corporate and franchised offices worldwide.
- Directed franchise communications, including writing and producing a national monthly publication.
- Managed Preferred Alliance section of CENTURY 21’s public website and created downloadable coupons for consumers, which averaged 10,000 hits weekly.
- Managed creative direction for collateral including posters, point-of-purchase displays, coupons and brochures.
- Directed, produced and edited training videos for distribution to brokers and agents.
- Produced a national purchasing catalog for distribution to Wyndham’s (Cendant’s) international hotel brands.
Prior to Wyndham (Cendant), Deborah was employed as a market analyst with MetroMedia (NJ). Deborah earned a B.S. degree in Marketing and Management from Montclair State University in Upper Montclair, NJ. Today, she lives in Wayne, NJ with her husband and two sons.